If you are in the market for new restaurant cooking equipment, whether it be a commercial range, griddle, broiler, or convection, you will quickly realize that there are MANY choices out there. And while big names like Vulcan or Lang are known for their quality, they are also among the most expensive brands in the industry.
Southbend Manufacturing has been making some of the best restaurant equipment in the industry since 1898. You read that right. since the 1800’s. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise when I tell you that they have their act together. Southbend has been ahead of the trends ever since they started selling commercial equipment, and a huge reason is because they listen to their customers. They hear the requests for innovation, improving on old ways of building equipment, making their brand more efficient, more affordable, and outperforming the competition on quality. Check out this short video on their convection ovens:
They also know that it’s important to have a product that fits each type of customer. They have ovens that are in the $10,000+ range, and they have their bronze series oven which we stock that sells for only $2,899 Click to Buy. But among that wide range, they never sacrifice quality.
Let’s talk convection ovens for a moment. The true measure of a good convection oven is how evenly the oven cooks at a set temperature. Southbend ovens feature a soft heat mixing zone technology that allows hot air to be mixed with cooler air to produce tempered air. This ensures even baking and cooling! A few other features that set their ovens apart:
- Their patented inshot burners operate like a jet engine, insuring consistent burn and eliminates the possibility of clogging.
- Fully insulated factory sealed, flat panel glass system with larger panels for better product viewing. And there is grease vapor resistance in between the glass panels.
- Water Resistant control panel seal with new heavy-duty drawer mount slides for improved serviceability and a brushed steel poly panel.
- Soft heat mixing zone technology allowing tempering of the air for precise temperature control and cooking evenness.
- A New thermal isolated phenolic/chrome handle and toggle point door closing system.
- Two stage door sealing system with integrated door stop to eliminate seal bending/damage. 304 stainless spring steel gasket backed with a steel rope gasket on top and bottom.
If you are shopping for a new convection oven, you have a lot of choices. But for the price, you will never go wrong purchasing a Southbend convection oven from Western Equipment Sales. Have questions? Give our trained and knowledgeable sales staff a call who can help answer any questions you may have, and make sure you are buying the right equipment for your application, at a price that you will be impressed with.